Friday, June 23, 2006

I have been asked a ton of questions about Teen Summer Reading.
So here are some FAQ's about TSR.

What can I win?
Well we have a weekly drawing for gift certificates to Barnes and Noble AND Target. But that isn't all! At the end of TSR we will be pulling the winning ticket to win these awesome prizes
  • 4 Tickets to Kennywood
  • $50.00 Gift Certificate to Best Buy
  • Sony CD Walkman
  • A Phillips Digital Key Chain

How do I start?

Well, first, come see me, Miss Emily, in the Children's Room. I will sign you up for TSR. You will get a free book to keep when you sign up!

Then start reading! Keep track of what you have read in your green "Creature Feature" Reading Log.

On Mondays and Wednesdays come in and see me, tell me about what your read. DON'T FORGET YOUR READING LOG! I will give you tickets to fill out for each book you read. It is easy!

What do I have to read?

YOU pick what you want to read! You can chose any book!

(as long as it is one for your reading level!) Sorry teens, no kiddie books for you!

No comments: